[Dailydrool] Deuce (slave training)

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:45:03 PST 2009

Cowboy does the same thing, he can will us to do things for him, with just
his eyes. He's a basset who loves to perch on a pillow, like a human, we
call him a prince. He will look at the pillow tilted against the couchback
coushin, look at us, look at the pillow, digs his current seat as if trying
to make it comfortable, look at the pillow. Finally I'll say, "babe can you
knock that pillow down so Cowboy can get comfy?" Sure enough that's all he
ever wants.

Just now he was on the couch, making it so utterly obvious that he wasn't
comfortable. Huffing and puffing, digging and turning. Glancing ever so
blatantly at the blanket draped over the back of the couch. Finally I got up
and placed the blanket on the couch. He again was not satisfied because the
blanket was still neatly folded. He continued digging, huffing and puffing,
looking at me to be sure I'm watching. Well you guessed it, sure enough I
get up, AGAIN, messily unfold the blanket and fluff for said prince, who
immediately snuggles down, closes eyes and drifts quickly off to basset
dreamland.

He has me so whipped.

Kacy