[Dailydrool] Housebreaking

Deborah Bernotas fourmainnurse at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 06:56:54 PST 2009

  I thoroughly enjoyed the story of the "Colonel" teaching housebreaking!!!
  My 'Colonel' had the task of obtaining a urine sample from our first basset Di-Ethyl-Ether.
  I will never forget watching this 'officer and a gentleman' following the female dog with a specimen cup squeezed unto the hook part of a wire hanger and the rest of the hanger elongated to give him some reach!
  I thought it was a very ingenious use of the hangar and he was successful on the first attempt!
  It is amazing what we will do for our dogs!!