[Dailydrool] BG Food

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 07:51:02 PST 2009

A couple of days ago, Renee mentioned BG food. All of our boys here are on
it, I tried it out a few months ago w/Joey. We have a local natural petfood
store, and they suggested it (they know Joey, and they know their products),
and to my surprise, HE REGREW HAIR! No joke, about a week or so after I
switched him to the BG food, I started noticing his "peach fuzz" was a bit
thicker & more of it. He literally started regrowing hair!! His hairloss is
due to color dillusion alopecia, so it's doubtful he'll ever have a full
coat of hair, as he'll always be a blue basset boy, but when he came into
rescue he was completely bare on all of his blue spots, including his ears &
part of his tail & bum. Now his tail has a thin coat of fur, except for one
area about the size of a quarter, and his bum is almost totally covered,
except for one spot roughly hand sized, just above his tail.

That's all me or my parents needed to see to start using BG (before grain)
for all the boys! I don't know what about the food had that effect, perhaps
his skin was more sensative to the grain than others, but it was a
remarkable transformation!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473