[Dailydrool] Noodles wuz wobbed!

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 11:33:40 PST 2009

In Jan, they were talking about retiring Noodles, but I don't know exactly when. I got the impression that it may be after Westminster, but they were hoping for the group win....she did make the cut, but didn't place. Phooey! She looked pretty though, like she always does. I'm not sure how that affects her continued show career or if she will still retire. Kahuna thinks she is a real looker, even if she is an older woman - hubba hubba!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time!
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl
Ace, Maya, and on Saturday - Sage the Bloodhound!