[Dailydrool] how to get yer way

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:02:33 PST 2009

cowboy here. a couple ob houndies have pawmailed me asking how i got my
slave trained so well to adjust pillows and ruffle blankets for me. its
pretty easy once you get the hang of it....try it the next time you need to
show your brudder who the slaves love best...er i mean, next time you be
havin trouble gettin comfy.

step 1: Just look at the slave, snout pointed downward, eyes real big and
blink several times as if to say "seriously? cant you just help a widdle
hound get comfy? i just a widdle biddy houndy...pweeeeze???"  and keep
blinking and looking directly at them. dont let them break their stare, hold
eye contact ever so pitifully.

step 2: if they dont immediately come help you then you turn from nice
widdle houndy to pissed off and irritated. spin around, dig your spot, spin,
dig, huff, puff, spin, dig, huff, puff. its like an army chant, "spin, dig,
huff, puff. spin, dig, huff, puff" instead of 1-2-3-4. this should work to
get those slaves cooperating.

if dog forbid it doesnt, then make your own bed (since we all really know
its not all that hard to get comfy and take a nap, hehehe) and shun the
disobediant slave for an hour or so. when they want cuddles or try to pet
you, turn your head, huff, puff and walk away. just watch, the next time
they see you trying to get comfy (start with widdle biddy poor houndy again)
they will most certainly get up to help you.

best of luck. lub, cowboy