[Dailydrool] Reasoning with Dogs

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 11:52:10 PST 2009

Sometimes Mr. Sean and I have conversations.  (I do daycare in my house-after spending the better
part of the day with 3 year olds, talking to the dog is probably the most sane thing I could be
doing!).  I swear he understands me!  But, being not quite old enough for his big boy brains to
have arrived, he doesn't seem to remember much of our "conversations".  (Check the archives for my
last post with a link to pictures of him killing the toliet paper-we've had numerous
"conversations" about that little habit!).

Deb