[Dailydrool] Ending Elder Clara's Gas

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 14:40:00 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I readin me droolz, gotz to keep in da knowz, if youze knowz whut I mean. I gots me a liddel behind on readin, whut wif all da chores I do round me home. But there be summfin dat catch da Brudder eyeball an da Brudder orderz dis rite up. Momma leeb dat specul card out on da desk, and why it workin pretty good. I obernite dis one rite to me home. I git dis to help da Elder Clara, show herz da lub. It get here today. Brudder Elwood gonna tell you all da storie on dis one.
Brudder Elwood habbin liddel snooze dis mornin, an da mail come. Yup I git da package. It seys
Gas Bombz Nullerfercationz Kit.
We gonna fix ol' Elder Clara rite up. I open me package, hmmm, it gots directionz, why dey be in sum odder speakin stuff, I turns da page, dat better. I readz fur a minute.
Dis gonna be a two houndie job here. Brudder Jake gonna hab to help. I showz him the directionz. They say-
1. Lokate da object dat gib da gas. Otey. Elder Clara rite dere. Dat done.
2. Take part"A' ob da kit. I lookie at dis fing,it be big an round,?I gib dis to Brudder Jake. He young and dum.
3. Put part"A" into da openin dat da gas com frum. Oh yea, Brudder Jake dis is youze man, I gib him part "A".
I seyz now go on ober dere an stuff dat in da Elder Clara tailpipe. Brudder Elwood wait rite herez.?We gonna nullerfercate da gas.
Ahhhhhmmmmm.
Dis not go well. Brudder Jake gotz part"A" smashed up him biskethole.
Why Elder Clara jus no preciatin nuffin.

We hope everyone in the path of today's tornado's are safe-

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds