[Dailydrool] ACL repair surgery

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 19:07:05 PST 2009

Hi Beth,

     Our Sweet Bubba, ATB, had ACL surgery when he was  seven and had the
suture kind, actually the surgeon called it "Fishing Line"  surgery. He was in a
cast for 6 weeks but was able to hobble around within a few  days, cast and
all. He did very well with it, no lameness at all, and lived 6  1/2 more years
with his "Fishing Line" till he died with liver cancer. He was  very active
till the end with just a little arthritis in the other leg. We never  knew how he
tore the ligament, just started limping one day.

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)
Elvis Ray (the Wild  Child)