[Dailydrool] Blow Up Neck Collar

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 17:31:17 PST 2009

To keep this basset related..Freddie and Ellie's Granddog baby scotty,  Henry
is having his parts taken on 2/27.  Their vet, Banfield, insists  Grandma
must buy a cone to prevent him from licking.  Henry will be picked  up from vet
Friday afternoon after am surgery and will be with him at home all  weekend.
Will he need a collar for instances where she has to leave to run  an errand or
two? When Freddie's parts were taken he didn't need one, nor did my  vet
suggest it.

So two questions - from those experience boy basset owners. Does he need a
cone? and 2) If so, does anyone know where to get the blow up version? Those
big  plastic cones seem very awkward and I've heard the blow up ones do a better
 job.

Thanks droolers, Freddie's Grandma would really appreciate the  advice.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids February 26, 2009
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)
now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000001)