[Dailydrool] dog food

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:33:09 PST 2009

I have been feeding Eagle Pack Holistic Duck & Oatmeal for a while now
and it had helped Otter's skin issues tremendously.  It also took away
the houndy odor to where he only needed a bath once every four months.
But all of a sudden he is itching more and can only go a month before
the beloved Frito smell sets in.  I am wondering if anyone else that
feeds this food has noticed changes.  I know from reading the most
recent Whole Dog Journal that Eagle is manufactured by WellPet now,
formally Wellness, formally Old Mother Hubbard.  Wellness is a food that
I previously tried him on when we started our quest to clear his skin
and he didn't do well on it (soft stools, continued hair loss, itchy,
redness, etc.)
I am now contemplating changing to Praire or Instinct by Nature's
Variety.  I would love to hear from anyone that uses these products.  Or
this could be all my imagination, we have moved to a new area so it
could all be a reaction to the new place. Any and all information will
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Kita