[Dailydrool] Dog Food

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 18:27:46 PST 2009

Currently I am feeding both of my bassets, one 12 and the other 6, 3/4 cups
of Canidae twice a day.  Both go about 48 pounds.  I am switching them  though
to Merkts Cowboy Dinner after finding out that Canidae is made by  Diamond.
They also get some chicken stew on their food in the am, and  pumpkin in the
pm.

We are also sending drool  to Nicki, the 13 year old basset with the  large
mass  and infection.  Hope she improves soon and the surgery is  successful.

DDropp and the hounds
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)