[Dailydrool] BG Food and blood work

Renee Kummerer msbbeabear at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 17:53:56 PST 2009

Our vet was here yesterday and did physicals on both of my girls.  One is almost 9 and the other one is 10.  Both of them passed their physicals and she remarked how beautiful their teeth were.  They are half sisters.  They never had a teeth cleaning.  Their blood tests came back today and they were perfect.  I am so glad.  I told the vet we changed our foods to no grain and she said that was good.  Both of their coats are shiny and healthy.  Apparently the vet also has heard that no grain is a better food for bloat than ones with grain.  Since they have no grain they do not ferment in the stomach and their is less chance of swelling of the food.  The pieces are smaller in size.  Like I said before, both of my dogs love it.
Renee