[Dailydrool] Need sum drool for momma

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 18:21:22 PST 2009

Hi basset people friends,

      Dis is Elvis Ray of the "Ratboyz". Me 'n  Rusty 'n Chetty want to know
if ya'll kin send sum healing drool to Momma  tonite.........She bery sad
'cause the Dadslave got laid off after 22 years on  da job today and she got
little droolies comin frum hers eyes. We tryin to be  bery good but the droolies
keep cumin. We not sure whut to do? She sez it's  sumthin called the "conomy"
whatebber dat is. So if ya'll kin send sum healing  drool, it might make her
feels better. We runnin out ob Kleenex.

"The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle  King 2007)
Elvis Ray (the Wild Child)