[Dailydrool] BRBR picks up severely abused basset

jkapanowski at wowway.com jkapanowski at wowway.com
Wed Feb 11 06:47:00 PST 2009

Every time I think I've seen just about the saddest thing man can do to one
of God's creatures, another indcident comes along and tops it.  We're
supposed to care for them, not hurt them.  My husband and I were both in
tears last night.  We will be writing as you requested.

"He who will abuse animals because he has them in his power is both a coward
and a tyrant. A disposition to cause pain, whether to our fellow men or to
the brute creation, is satanic. Many do not realize that their cruelty will
ever be known, because the poor dumb animals cannot reveal it. But could the
eyes of these men be opened, as were those of Balaam, they would see an angel
of God standing as a witness, to testify against them in the courts above. A
record goes up to heaven, and a day is coming when judgment will be
pronounced against those who abuse God's creatures."  Ellen G. White, "The
Ministry of Healing."

Will there be a Firstgiving page for Annie?

Janet 'n Twinkie