[Dailydrool] Taking the basset crap show on the road, er, plane, er to the Suncoast Waddle

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 20:57:29 PST 2009

It is me. Cakie. While my slaves were off pretending that they were
pawticipating in Bowling for Bassets (buying lots of raffle tickets and
eating popcorn...) I called my young friend Loki. His slave was off
pretending that she was actually going to find bowling for bassets. (She
blames the GPS for getting her lost.)  We decided that the paw hounds of
Tri-State Basset Rescue still need moolah cause last we knew the 17 houndies
were still living at da kennel....and the coffers are not doing too
good.....so Loki and I are gonna make a big sacrifice...and SEND OUR SLAVES
SOUTH TO THE SWEETHEART WADDLE TO HAWK BASSET CRAP THIS SATURDAY!!

Are you in Florida? Got money or plastic? Here's the deal.....first,
register and turn in your pledges to the nice folks of Suncoast Basset
Rescue. It's their waddle and you can get that money from the friends and
relatives. Then proceed to the Suncoast sales and raffle tables. Spend lots
of money. Write a check or charge some stuff.......then pull out that last
card. You know the one....it has available moolah. Dig out that last bill in
your wallet. Heck, pull the change from under the car seats....and visit my
she slave, Dawn and Auntie Kathy Riker.

Not only have they loaded up their usual big suitcases...they had a very
special box shipped to Auntie Pat Wood. Who is bringing it to the waddle for
them to sell. Not telling what is in the box, but the she slaves NEED
them...and ......the bootiful stone pendants are back! She slave spent a
long time picking out some new stones last month and they came today!! There
are two purple stones and a pink one! Never before have there been any
purple stone pendants for sale! Back by pupular demand....EMBOSSED basset
aprons and leather and canvas messenger bags. They were ordered months ago
and just came in time. Solid brass wreath hangers. New embroidered hats. The
debut of a brand new line of pill boxes, pocket mirrors and key chains!
Available only from Tri-State. They have lots of other jewelry, magnets and
a sampling from the trailer.

Repeat after me. FIRST I shop with SUNCOAST BASSET RESCUE that is nice in
allowing Tri-State Basset Rescue to be among the vendors! (Thank you!!) Then
I buy my raffle tickets. Then I melt my plastic with Dawn and Kathy.

The she slave reminds the pawticipants that it is necessary for the
suitcases to be emptied out of sale items so that she and Kathy can buy more
stuffs from the good folks of Suncoast and/or put in raffle tickets for
large items. She remembers very well being forced to carry a wonderful
ceramic hound home on her lap two years ago. It was either that or buy him a
seat on the plane.

Cakie
NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP SPEND MONEY STOMP THANK YOU SUNCOAST NO RAIN SHE
SLAVE IS SNEAKING IN MATHIS ON MONDAY STOMP NO RAIN STOMP THEY WANT FLAMING
CHEESE IN TARPON SPRINGS STOMP NO RAIN.