[Dailydrool] DD calendar

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 06:29:18 PST 2009

I received the calendar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's awesome! So beautiful - the pictures, the quality - EVERYTHING.

I am loving it.
I looked at the pictures I missed this year and all of them are great! Although I enjoyed them all I have my favorites: Rugby and Jethro from Texas - super cute picture, Stanley and Howard from Massachusetts - cute faces and amazng, beautiful ears!, Riley from Pennsylvania! Great photo, what a capture! I loved the note under it! Awesome!, Amanda the librarian from Pennsylvania - so great...
All the hounds are looking good in the pictures. I am really enjoying it plus it's my birthday very soon and Lulu ATB and Pepe are wishing me happy birthday in the calendar. So thank you so much for this birthday gift!!!

We're sending tail waggs and drool to all the families who need it!

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!