[Dailydrool] Abused Annie in TN

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 06:55:41 PST 2009

I steeled myself and looked at Annie's photos.
This is outrageous.
I found the email address to contact the Washington County Dept of
Justice, which is the unit where the DA is:
it is a general email, but using it will be effective in adding to the
number of people contacting them to demand redress:

washco at naxs.net

I am a lawyer and used to work for the state court system here. I can
assure you a general email will find its way to Tony Clark, who is the
DA. Contacting him will help in addition to the sheriff's addy listed
earlier.
We need to use the power of the Drool and help Belly Rubs BR with
this. We need to help Annie, she cannot do it.

Linda, with Otis and Nelly