[Dailydrool] AZ Basset Rescue takes in 22 Bassets in one day from Breeder Situation in Arizona!!!

Monique Merola merolas at cox.net
Wed Feb 11 10:20:00 PST 2009

Dear Family and friends,

First, let me apologize for this huge e-mail to so many people, but this was
critical news and I have one of the Bassets at my home.  His name is now
Fitzgerald (yes, after Larry, the Cardinals player!).  He is a beautiful
tri-color, emaciated and scared boy who jumps at the vision of his own
shadow!  Tim, AJ and I are committed to this sweet boy to turn his life of
terror into one of love, security, lots of food and treats and comfort and
security!  He has lived in a cage his entire life, until now, and is scared
to death of humans, but we WILL love him through these fears! Please read
through this e-mail from Kim, our President and don't stop there...keep
reading below that as well.  So, in a nutshell, here is what happened....a
note from AZ Basset Hound Rescue's President:

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue Makes History Saving 22 Bassets from Breeder
Situation in One Day!

Yes, you read that right..on Saturday, February 7th Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue set yet another record in the history books for our rescue. Not only
are we celebrating 10 years of saving the hounds but we saved the lives of
22 Bassets in One Day!

AZBHR took in 22 Adult Bassets (ages 2 to 6) from a breeder situation in
Arizona.  Gone are those days as they start their way to a new life thanks
to all the foster homes who are fostering them and volunteers who assisted
with transportation, and especially Robin Martin, who coordinated the intake
of the 22 Bassets to start their journey to a better life.

As you can imagine taking in that many Bassets has put a huge drain on our
finances, now we have over 70 dogs in our rescue up for adoption and our
foster homes are full and dogs are waiting to come into the rescue.

So how can you help financially?

You can mail a check to AZBHR c/o 22 Bassets, P O Box 3056, Gilbert AZ 85299

Shop to help the hounds at www.zazzle.com/
<http://www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*> azbassetrescue*   and
http://www.azbasset <http://www.azbassetrescue.com/HelpAZBHR/shopping.htm>
rescue.com/HelpAZBHR/shopping.htm

So how else can you help?

 Become a foster home to help the Bassets that still need us.
www.azbassetrescue. <http://www.azbassetrescue.com/> com to apply to foster

 ADOPT a Basset today!  AZBHR has 70 plus awesome Bassets for adoption and
they hope you can find room in your home to adopt one of them today!  The 22
Bassets will be available once they have completed their two week evaluation
in foster homes but complete your adoption application today so a volunteer
can conduct your home visit and we can find your new family addition!
www.azbassetrescue. <http://www.azbassetrescue.com/> com to apply to adopt a
great hound.

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

Celebrating 10 Years...Many Ears 2009...Spreading Drool One Basset at a
Time!

NOW, I HAVE SET UP MY OWN FIRSTGIVING PAGE....IN MEMORY OF BAYLIE....IF YOU
CAN, please donate to help us help Fitzgerald and all the other Bassets we
recently rescued....please click on this link:

http://www.firstgiving.com/inmemoryofbaylie

I am on a mission to raise the most money for AZBHR this year...this is our
9th year walking in the City of Phoenix's St. Patrick's Day parade and this
year we are walking in Memory of Baylie...please click on the link above and
even if you can't afford a donation, please read her tribute!

All my love,

Monique

Hugs & Kisses!!!

Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor/message/49806;_ylc=X3oDMTM3aXVtYmVvBF9T
Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRtc2dJZAM0OTgwNgRz
ZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMzQzNzE5MzgEdHBjSWQDNDk4MDY->  in this topic
(1)
zE0BGdycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRtc2dJZAM0OTgwNgRzZWMDZnRyB
HNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyMzQzNzE5Mzg-?act=reply&messageNum=49806> Reply (via
web post) |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbTlxM3M0BF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0a
W1lAzEyMzQzNzE5Mzg-> Start a new topic

Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmOTB2ZHZkBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtc2dzB
HN0aW1lAzEyMzQzNzE5Mzg->  | Files
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnYmFxM2J2BF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNmaWxlcwRz
dGltZQMxMjM0MzcxOTM4>  | Photos
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNTdybTB2BF9TAzk3MzU
5NzE0BGdycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwaG90BHN
0aW1lAzEyMzQzNzE5Mzg->  | Links
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJndjRqODI5BF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNsaW5rcwRz
dGltZQMxMjM0MzcxOTM4>  | Database
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMmlsOWt0BF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNkYgRzd
GltZQMxMjM0MzcxOTM4>  | Polls
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZzlzYjc2BF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwb2xscwRz
dGltZQMxMjM0MzcxOTM4>  | Calendar
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcjhxamVrBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNjYWwEc
3RpbWUDMTIzNDM3MTkzOA-->

MARKETPLACE

  _____

From
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13rahfre3/M=493064.12016295.13271503.10835568/D
=groups/S=1707357537:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1234379138/L=/B=0MWVDEPDhC0-/J=1234371
938895595/A=5530388/R=0/SIG=11nuutlas/*http:/explore.yahoo.com/groups/kraftm
ealsmadesimple/>  kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft
Foods

TA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTIzNDM3MTkzO
A--> Yahoo! Groups
Change
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJncTNtMmo1BF9TAzk3NDc2N
TkwBGdycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzd
GltZQMxMjM0MzcxOTM4>  settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch
<mailto:azcor-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
<mailto:azcor-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format
:%20Traditional>  format to Traditional
Visit
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZzlhcjJ1BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBG
dycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMT
IzNDM3MTkzOA-->  Your Group | Yahoo! Groups
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Recent Activity

Visit
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azcor;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNjhnazdsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BG
dycElkAzExNTA5MTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzM1NzUzNwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAz
EyMzQzNzE5Mzg->  Your Group

Sell Online

Start
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13o8obigr/M=493064.12016255.12445662.8674578/D=
groups/S=1707357537:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1234379138/L=/B=0cWVDEPDhC0-/J=1234371938
895595/A=4025291/R=0/SIG=12bsapn24/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44092/*http:/s
mallbusiness.yahoo.com/merchant>  selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

All-Bran

Day
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13ooac9q7/M=493064.12016283.12445687.8674578/D=
groups/S=1707357537:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1234379138/L=/B=0sWVDEPDhC0-/J=1234371938
895595/A=5202317/R=0/SIG=11aijbghb/*http:/new.groups.yahoo.com/allbrangroup>
10 Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

Health Groups

for
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13oo0piv5/M=493064.12662708.12980600.8674578/D=
groups/S=1707357537:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1234379138/L=/B=08WVDEPDhC0-/J=1234371938
895595/A=5349273/R=0/SIG=11nhsqmjq/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/Every
dayWellness/>  people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=11509116/grpspId=1707357537/msgI
d=49806/stime=1234371938/nc1=4025291/nc2=5202317/nc3=5349273>