[Dailydrool] Abused Annie

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 16:51:55 PST 2009

Momma here, a very sad Momma. The drool news today has me reeling again. I gathered up my strength and looked at Annie-the abused basset that BellyRubs has taken in.The tears are still flowing from the pictures, and now I just got word that she is not doing well and they have to operate to try and close some of the deeper wounds. I think I am just in a state of shock--again. From what I understand, charges are being brought against the owner, quite honestly I would like to see the old adage of "a eye for a eye" take over here.
As most of you know, 4 of my hounds are BellyRubs Alumni, I support them, applaud them, but most of all thank them for all the hard work they do. Sometimes it seems Leanne and the group get hit so hard with heartbreaking cases, but they pull together and help these hounds.? Annie?needs us. BellyRubs needs us right now.
Take a look at Annie. Leanne has posted her first giving page to help with all the care she needs.
Please give what you can.
Thank you all, we know our droolers will help this little girl.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds