[Dailydrool] AZ Basset Rescue Intakes 22 Bassets in One Day from Breeding Situation

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Wed Feb 11 08:40:06 PST 2009

AZBHR Makes History Saving 22 Bassets in One Day!

Yes, you read that right..on Saturday, February 7th Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue set yet another record in the history books for our rescue. Not only
are we celebrating 10 years of saving the hounds but we saved the lives of
22 Bassets in One Day!

AZBHR took in 22 Adult Bassets (ages 2 to 6) from a breeder situation in
Arizona.  Gone are those days as they start their way to a new life thanks
to all the foster homes who are fostering them and volunteers who assisted
with transportation, and especially Robin Martin, who coordinated the intake
of the 22 Bassets to start their journey to a better life.  While AZBHR
can't give many details or post their photos on the website but we will as
time passes.

As you can imagine taking in that many Bassets has put a huge drain on our
finances, now we have over 70 dogs in our rescue up for adoption and our
foster homes are full and dogs are waiting to come into the rescue.

So how can you help financially?

Donate today at http://www.firstgiving.com/22bassets or via paypal at
www.azbassetrescue.com <http://www.azbassetrescue.com/>  or mail a check to
AZBHR c/o 22 Bassets, P O Box 3056, Gilbert AZ 85299

Shop to help the hounds at www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  and yes that's
where those cute Basset shoes are and more shopping at
http://www.azbassetrescue.com/HelpAZBHR/shopping.htm

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

Celebrating 10 Years...Many Ears 2009...Spreading Drool One Basset at a
Time!

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

NYPD Fundraiser February 2nd www.azbassetrescue.com for flyer

Shop at  <http://www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue>
www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  tons of great AZBHR merchandise featuring
WADDLE and 10 Year Logo Design!

Donate to Joanie's Waddle page http://www.firstgiving.com/bassetsdrool

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings