[Dailydrool] way cool map Humphrey....

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 11 15:36:06 PST 2009

Loved the map of one our favorite houndies, that way cool New York City dog Humphrey!! We can only imagine the feast for the nosies walking in and around Central Park, we think that you are one and the same as the Humphrey in Basset of the Week and have voted for you!!! We tried to leave a comment on your google map but to complicated for us down home country boys living the "Simple Life" in a boring small Texas town....if only our mom slave was as dedicated as yours and Mr. Morse's...my doG walking in the rain for hours while being under the weather, now that's a true slave!!

Drool to all who need it especially all those Arizona rescues, God speed the recovery of all those poor babies...
and God Bless those who can help.

Ali momslave who could try harder to Cody, Elliot and Joe (ATB)