[Dailydrool] humphrey's map

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:30:34 PST 2009

I just went and looked at the basset of the week contestants to see
who the Humphrey was. He's not my little red'n'white, but he sure is
handsome. Whoever owns that hound is a lucky person. I'd also gladly
take Wally off an exasperated owner's hands any day.

The photos of BellyRubs' Annie are heartbreaking to say the least.
There's no way I can say what I'd like to do to the person responsible
without being vulgar so I'll leave it to your imaginations. I showed
the boyfriend one of annie's pictures and he said he'd donate towards
her vet bills if I promised not to show him any more. I'll break out
both our credit cards tomorrow when I'm at my computer and not the
iPhone.

Drool to all in need-
Rebecca Humphrey professor bix