[Dailydrool] Humphrey's map

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Wed Feb 11 15:16:48 PST 2009

We loved Humphrey's map! His little legs must really work to get all that food, though. He surely earns those treats. And how wonderful that he's even a well-educated hound who goes to the Metropolitan Museum! Too bad he can't go through all the displays there--it really is a wonderful place. Next time we go to the museum, we'll have to check out the garage to see if he's visiting.
Pam, who wishes she could bring all the Dashing Bassets to the city to check out Humphrey's map