[Dailydrool] Basset sighting--Delaware billboard

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Thu Feb 12 06:20:44 PST 2009

For Delaware Droolers...I was riding the bus in to work this morning and
I happened to look up and saw a huge billboard sporting a lovely basset
profile, its ears blowing back as if in a strong wind (appropriate this
morning with our 45 mile/hr. gusts!) and the caption read: "Got draughty
windows?".  If you are travellng Route 202 South in Delaware toward
Wilmington, it's near the Aquarium place and before the Rollins
Building.  I was just so tickled to see that, it made my day!!

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.