[Dailydrool] Freds hip

Richard Coleman landesign_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 06:35:23 PST 2009

Good Morning All,
Took Fred to the vet yesterday to have his stiches removed-neutered-NO collar by our vet. After having that collar on for two weeks while his ear healed, if I NEVER see or feel one of those things it will be to soon.
Anyway, Fred has been hobbling after he comes in for an extended time out in the yard. Had xrays done and found out his right hip ball has a straight side to it where it goes into the socket. Will probably need surgery in the future-when it gets worse.His left hip has developed more muscle than his left so it cares the right. We are trying to figure out a way to get him to use the right more-if possible. He is now on an inflamatory and massages-likes those massages.
He is coming along with his obedience trainging, or maybe he is just training me better.
Well drool to all, especially Annie and the rest who have had (---------?!) owners in their past. Wonder what they would do to their kids?
Well sunshine and warm days to all.
Richard-becoming more of a slave ever day to Fred-already was to Mercedes, (just did not realize it).

Richard S. Coleman, LandScape Designer