[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue of FL Fundraising Opportunity!

Tammy Hinckley THinckley at fsmetroorlando.org
Thu Feb 12 07:41:55 PST 2009

Hi Droolers!

We have a great opportunity to help raise money to help a new Basset Rescue of Florida hound - Stormy who was recently rescued - and the best thing is that it doesn't require you to buy anything. All we have to do is mail in our old cellular phones for recycling and $2.50 from every phone we turn in will come directly back to helping Stormy. Plus this company ensures that 100% of every cell phone is properly recycled.

It's as simple as printing off the shipping label and dropping in the mail. And if any of you own a business or know of a business willing to help us out, you can set up a box to collect phones, tape it up and attach the shipping label I have attached as a file. It doesn't matter where the phones come from, so long as we send them in. Our goal is to raise 600 phones so please help us so we can best help Stormy!

Go to: http://cellularrecyclingcenter.com/affiliates.html

And click on the Basset Rescue of Florida PDF for more info and to print your shipping label.

THANK YOU!

Tammy

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender (by phone or reply electronic mail) and destroy all copies of the original message.