[Dailydrool] Basset rescue of Florida fundraiser

Opal-Deitering, Gaylene gaylene at umich.edu
Thu Feb 12 08:53:40 PST 2009

I have just put a box in the kitchen at work to receive cell phones for this fund raiser.  I have also sent this on to some of my basset friends who are not droolers.  We will see what comes of this.  Is there any deadline by which they must receive the phones?

Thanks,
Gaylene Opal-Deitering
My passions do not replace my relationship with God, but are instead a reflection of it!

Forwarded message From: Tammy Hinckley <THinckley at fsmetroorlando.org>

Subject: [Dailydrool] Basset Rescue of FL Fundraising Opportunity!

Hi Droolers!

We have a great opportunity to help raise money to help a new Basset Rescue of Florida hound - Stormy who was recently rescued - and the best thing is that it doesn't require you to buy anything. All we have to do is mail in our old cellular phones for recycling and $2.50 from every phone we turn in will come directly back to helping Stormy. Plus this company ensures that 100% of every cell phone is properly recycled.

It's as simple as printing off the shipping label and dropping in the mail. And if any of you own a business or know of a business willing to help us out, you can set up a box to collect phones, tape it up and attach the shipping label I have attached as a file. It doesn't matter where the phones come from, so long as we send them in. Our goal is to raise 600 phones so please help us so we can best help Stormy!

Go to: http://cellularrecyclingcenter.com/affiliates.html

And click on the Basset Rescue of Florida PDF for more info and to print your shipping label.

THANK YOU!

Tammy