[Dailydrool] st patty parade of bassets in des moines

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Thu Feb 12 08:56:02 PST 2009

http://www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com/

come one come all.. meet other basset hound owners in the Des Moines IA
area. The details are on the Hounds Haven Website..

WELCOME TO HOUNDS HAVEN 1st ANNUAL PARTICIPATION IN THE DES MOINES ST
PATRICK'S DAY PARADE!!

We are waddling with the Basset Brigade--would like for you to join us!

Tuesday March 17th Parade Starts at 12 noon (We need to sign up no later
than 11:00 am)

The parade is approx 1mile long but should your Hound need some help let
us know, we will have some "transportation" for the hounds not able to
walk that far.  If you own a wagon and can bring it please let us know!!

Helena Poist

Proplanner

2321 North Loop Drive

Ames, IA 50010