[Dailydrool] pulling dogs

Janis Whitsett-Watts mikeydroolmeister at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:50:38 PST 2009

Pet Smart sells a Gentle Leader Harness that works instantly. I posted
several years ago about this. My 60+ lb Mikey would pull so hard my shoulder
would hurt. This harness hooks to the leash in the front. When the dog
starts to pull it pinches the shoulders and they just stop pulling. It works
with every dog I have used it on. The associates helped me fit it and if it
doesn't work, you can take it back. Try it, you will be amazed.
A regular harness just gives them more power to pull. This is what sled dogs
use!

Janis and Mikey (I don't pull anymore)

--
Janis Whitsett-Watts