[Dailydrool] "Royal English Hunting Dogs"

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Thu Feb 12 15:15:18 PST 2009

Perhaps the person who called bassets this was confusing corgis with bassets. The queen is famous for breeding corgis, but they are not hunting dogs--instead their job is herding.

It's amazing how little people know about dogs. But I must admit that I saw a few breeds I didn't know during the Westminster show, including the Sussex spaniel.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets, who don't care about other breeds at all