[Dailydrool] Hey GUrls okay Boys too

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 17:30:13 PST 2009

iffen you wanna get sweet wif me for balentines day check out the way kewl
balentine thing you can win and ship to our house hehehehehe not really but
you cud gib it to your sweetheart or your mommy or something

http://photobucket.com/BassetRescueFlorida

isnt it kewl

A Virtual Raffle to Benefit the Medically Needy Hounds at Basset Rescue of
Florida.  Royal Plant, artist extraordinaire,  has donated a print called
Loving Bones which has been tastefully framed to fit into any decor.  As a
gesture of her support, Royal and her trusty side kick Karen will donate a
second print of the winner's choice and a card with the Loving Bones print
on it.   The prints are 11x14.  Virtual tickets are 1 for $1, 8 for $5, 20
for $10 and 50 for $20.  You can go to the donation page on our website and
make your paypal donation.  Your numbers will be emailed to you by Saturday
at 6pm which is the close of ticket sales.  The winning number will be
picked at 8pm on Saturday, Valentine's Day.  My pictures don't do this
precious and humorous picture justice.

Could you please spare eben 5.00 to try to win this kewl print but mostly to
help some poor bassets like Lennys mommy RUthie that dont hab forever homes
and balentines on this balentine day.

Tell um Bob sent you!!!  fanks eberyone and hope eberyone has a nice
balentines!!!

King Bob but my furends call me Bobby

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr