[Dailydrool] Whew!! This is hard work!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Feb 13 09:43:46 PST 2009

Yawn...GM2B (I never get tired of saying that) Pw. Xandy Bear Wilder-Wilder here, dictating from my perch on top of my favorite leopard pillows on top of the leather couch since the heslave is at work.  This Woofling is hard work!  I have whipped the blondeslave and the Bonnie slave into a frenzy and 30 out of the 35 "We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends 2009 Boardwaddle Woofle"  items are now listed.  I have decided to tease you with a little more info about some of the items but first must make a small correction to yesterday's post.  El lamo can't even get the messages I dictate correct.  Anyway, it has come to our attention that the artist's name who made and donated the beautiful stained glass hot air balloon should have read, R. T. Odinek or Uncle R. T. as I prefer to call him-NOT R. T. Odineks.  He is neither plural nor does he have more than one neck-I sincerely apologize for the blondeslave's most recent error(s).  Okay,  let's see what should I tell you about?  Hmmm...so many pretty things...ah yes, we have a lovely black embroidered hoodie with a basset in a heart from Auntie Kay,  an adorable signed Lily book and Lily cards from Auntie Cathy, a beautiful signed copy of the very limited edition book,  Zen of Max from Auntie Jackie, a huge quilted table topper with bassets from Auntie Susan, a bottle of Phred's Red SIGNED by Robert Amox that comes with a set of 4 beaded wine charms in case you feel like sharing, a gorgeous framed signed print, Cap'n Paws, donated by Auntie Missy who also did the artwork for Nigel & Llewis.  Let's see...we have a $25 Moondoggie gift card for Auntie Donna's coffee to drink out of the 2 houndie mugs included for this item, ooh, musn't forget-we also have a gift certificate for 2 pounds of fudge from the famous or infamous(depending whether you're dieting or not) Fudgelady, Auntie Marilyn.  I think that's enough for now, I have to go see what the blondeslave is NOT doing that I told her to do-like make sure she proofreads this post!

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain information which is confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged.  The unauthorized use, copying, distribution, or disclosure of this email or any of its contents is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender.