[Dailydrool] dogs mourning

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 09:51:53 PST 2009

I just had to share this story with you Droolers,  I took my Maggie  Wags up
to the vets this morning for an allergy shot, and some meds for a yeast
infection,  any ways, this women comes in with a miniature red  Dachshund,  and oh
my God , my Maggie wags just went crazy, she turned  herself inside out
whimpering and crying over this little  Dachshund, even  the vet and his saff
remarked about her behavior, but I came to the conclusion  that she thought it was
her  Fergie,  Fergie was  my 17 year  old miniature Dachshund that I  had to
send to the bridge on  September 24 2007.   Maggie always thought as Fergie as
her  mommy,  she was 15 when we got Maggie at 6 weeks and the two really
bonded,  it sure perked Fergie up at 15 she ran and played with Maggie like  a pup,
but at the age of 17 she was falling down and loss her bowel and bladder
control so we decided to send her to the bridge , it broke out  hearts,  it has
been almost 1 1/2 years now  and Maggie still  remembers. it was cute to watch
, but it also broke my heart that she still  remembered her sissy, or her
mommy   I cried all the way  home.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie
                               Lucy ( ATB )   Fergie ( ATB )
now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)