[Dailydrool] Update on Annie's case: We have a court date

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Feb 13 10:55:56 PST 2009

Thank you Leanne for the post.  I don't know how anyone else feels,
but this really makes my blood boil.  Even though the DA is pushing
to get 30 days jail time,restitution, etc., I don't think that the penalties for inflicting
that much pain on Annie is enough even if this is his first offense he was caught at.
Something needs done to change the laws.

I signed the petition, posted it on another site I am on and I am emailing it
off to friends and family today.  I took it one step further.  President Obama's
staff should have received an email from me by now.  I hope they read them.
Maybe we should all send him an email?

Okay, I ranted enough...but I am still angry.

We send drool to all in need.
Karen and The Dog House Gang