[Dailydrool] NEW Furster

john_falk at hotmail.com john_falk at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 12:40:22 PST 2009

Dis is Daisey Mae:

I got Daddy's computer to tell yoo all sum exciting news.  I gots a new furster today.  She is a barooooootiful 5 month old Basset gurl named Mollie Mae.  Her family had just recently gotten her but found out when they got her home around the family that their young two legger was alergic.  She started to get the sniffles and break out around the face.  They had been keeping Mollie Mae isolated from the family after that so that they didn't have the allergy problems.  We had met them on Dogster a few months ago and they knew we have bassets and asked Daddy if he had any ideas.  BOY did he!!!!  He told them he would be happy to adopt a new Basset gurl.  He went and picked her up today and we have been getting to know each other ever since.  We like her she is very playful.  Well, I'm going back to play with her sum more.  Hab a good day.  I AM!!!!!!

Daisey Mae