[Dailydrool] Rescues that carry urns?

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Feb 14 16:31:29 PST 2009

I was wondering if any of the rescues carries urns for our
furbabies?  I know that it has been discussed in the past,
but I just can't remember which one does.  I would really
appreciate it if someone could send me the information.

I don't want to go into details right now but my baby boy
Tucker will be going to join his waiting family at the bridge
on Tuesday.  Everyone is saying their byes, loving him and
spoiling him for now.  The furkidz know and Ruby Doo is
laying close to him and keeping watch.

Tucker and I both want to thank everyone for all the help
and support we have gotten in this last year while we tried to
find out what was wrong with my baby boy.

We wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day.  Please don't
let this put a damper on your day.  We want everyone to celebrate
all the joy, love and happiness that this day stands for.  Hug your loved
ones close and let them know what they mean to you.

The kidz send drool to all those in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang