[Dailydrool] Drool needed for Bo of Hawaii

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 17:36:55 PST 2009

This morning Bo was hospitalized for emergency surgery. After we landed on the Big Island yesterday, Bo began hunching up and having what looked like labor contractions (but he's a male). An emergency surgeon here opened him up today and found massive internal bleeding and bruising to his bladder, intestines, and colon (for no apparent reason). The vet said it looked like he'd been kicked or hit by a car sometime in the last two days.  However, he has not been out nof my sight except for staying at a friend's house for 5 hours Wednesday while the movers loaded all our stuff, and yesterday when he was in his airline crate in transport to our new home. I can't imagine what has happened to him and am worried sick that there is some underlying condition/disease that has not been diagnosed yet.  Bo came through surgery fine and may come home tomorrow. Please, any and all drool would be welcomed. I'm anxious to death. Val (and Harley, who is
 obliviously fine)