[Dailydrool] Fing aroun here boring

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 05:01:24 PST 2009

Lass nite MomPerson woodent let we ousside caus she kepp smellin one a them
blackanwhite kitties. She so silly. DadPerson finely figgered out da a
nayborperson musta hit won wif he car,poor liddel blackanwhite kittie whut
stinkola. So finely we gots a go ousside.
Big scitement. Well it wooda bin in anodder few minuts, lemme tell ya. Me an
Llewis, i meen we HADDA GO!!!

Yestiddy da harnice for grampa Mitchell comed. Youse nose dat he hab
tearable time walkin. Nebber seen nuffin likeit an it reel skeary. Firss he
front legs git kinder floppy and den da beke an he cannot walkers none
wiffout some help.He goes mebbe from here to dere on he own but den BOOM! He
down!! We all berry concernedit. We berry gentile wif he. Partly cuz
MomPerson and eben DadPerson go balls....bellis.....ballsis.....nutso iffen
we get eben close to grampa cept to clean he eyes.

Wel yestiddy dis new sooperdooper hotshot berry snezzy harnice come for he.
WOW! He look like he reddy for moss enyfing in dat! DadPerson say it like
carying luggitch wiffout da wheels but Momperson LUB it. She say, lessee we
member here....she say it gib lots more sport where Mitchell need it
unnerneeth, shoulders an hippies. (It got a liddel pee slot, not to worry.)
It teke a minut to put on but MPers. gettin good at it. Mitchell seem
happiyer wif it and he no hafta ware he trackin harness alla time no
more.Gotta be more nicer.

BUT here da crummy deel. MPerson and da pr=urty Vetlady (we loves Doc but he
aint gots a purty smile and long blonde hair! Thumper thumper go my
hart.)(Shuddup Llewis you jus jelose cuase she like me bedder.)
Dey says  GrampaMitchell not gonna RECOVRY, dat he juss dune sumfin callt
Mane Tainin. He gethim shots ebber coupla days and a tonna pills. He gots he
own liddel pen. He sleeps. Heeets. He got out in he new suitcase. (MomPerson
say she get a pichur laterof he in da suitcase. (She rekoments dis for eny
dog what not walkerin an need lotsa help eben tho it berry spensive. She say
goggle
AST dog support system and you fine it. Grampa got da greenie one) She say
onliest prollem is straps short so while dey perfick for she dey meke
DadPerson stoop ober like -----ok Llewis, here you goes-- dis one yours:
"Like Quawseamoedoe."  Fanks Llewis, you a pal eben if you my liddel
brudder.

You too liddler. You bornt lader. You smaller.
Dont gib me dat "my brane bigger" doogypoop, my brane juss as good
No I cant reed good but I dont need to cuze I SMARTER. I figger stuff out
enyways.
Oh yeah? Well you rites sumfine an I reeds it to da good peepels.

Ok, dat whut you rite? I reeds it now.

My neme Nigel (got dat, rite, rite? Ok then)
Got Brudder Llewis  (got dat won too, see?)
Cuz I stoop...id.s.........COME BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF DEAD MEAT!  I GONE
STOOPIDS YOU RIGHT OFF THE EARTH YOU

oh yeah Lub an Harmoknee from NigelanLlewisbusynow