[Dailydrool] Drool for Bo

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 15 02:24:46 PST 2009

Val,
How terrifying for you - and Bo. We are of course sending healing drool across the waves to help him recover.

I am glad he has come through surgery well, but as a very suspicious person I would get in contact with the airline which transported him.

If there was a possibility of an underlying condition I believe your vet would have told you that "maybe it was x, y or z".

This sounds to me as though he was abused either at your friend's house (highly unlikely) or by baggage handlers.

Unfortunately, as we well know from the Drool, there are people (if I can call them that) who mistreat dogs.
If Bo was upset in his travel crate and barking or howling, perhaps some *person* tried to shut him up. Or maybe someone dropped his crate.
I am sorry to bring such a horrible thought to you, but surely no healthy dog can suddenly exhibit injuries like this unless it has had some trauma.
I would be on the phone with flames comig out of my ears demanding an investigation.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK