[Dailydrool] Lafayette's spleen and the Denver dog shows

Karen Steflik k9casa at escapees.com
Sun Feb 15 10:35:53 PST 2009

Brigette--Spleen issues are somewhat common in bassets.  Thank
goodness your vet realized it and didn't just think it was a big
cancer tumor and gave up on it, which used to happen unfortunately.
Masses on spleens are often benign thank goodness but keep us posted.
We're sending love, drool, and smooches to Lafayette and all of you!

As for the Colorado Kennel Club shows in Denver this weekend, Anita,
they are the largest ones in Colorado and a lot of fun, with many
wonderful vendors.  We won't be there this year but have been there
many times.  Enjoy!!!

Karen and the k9casa in Pueblo
Spike, Snowy, Gomer, Rosie, George