[Dailydrool] Trekking can be good

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 11:32:04 PST 2009

I Nigel gotta liddel story nuffing scitin.
MomPerson scides dat me an Llewis an Mr.Cooper Sir needta go on walkers
insted of messin aroun in da yard. She say she bin payin so much time wif
....no dat not rite. Paying so much ....been wif.....

She say she needa spent sum time wif we doin sumfin fun. So weall 3 ( well
ok 4 iffen you countin MPerson) we wented out da beke gate so not to git
Grampa Mitchell all riled an we wented froo da liddel park an MPerson she no
smart sumtime wore nuffin on she hends got da leeshes an nekkid hans and she
hans dey get chilly den cool den cold den brite red cole froze to da skinny
bones an she whining. So we go ober a bridtch (Llewis? dont look rite.)
Bridje. Brije. We goes ober a bridge. Fanks, Llewis, dont loose dat book.
And DA NOSE GOES INNA SUPERMODE!! Da Nigel Nose fine jus da fing!!
A PAIR OB GLOVES!!!!
An dey fitted!! (MomPerson, not me.)
Dey a liddel damp an she not sure sumbuddy before we didn't.....you
nose....pee on em, but she
putted em on enyways she so colt. When she got home I trite to eet won so
now she pritty sure
dey not reel cleen, I pawsonally do not see da connexshun dere, but I fink I
see whut she gettin
at sum peepels not reel greatful. Humf.

Love and snooters to all in need
Nigel an Llewis (an all dem odders too.