[Dailydrool] The Woofle is REALLY coming, the Woofle is REALLY coming

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sun Feb 15 12:02:38 PST 2009

GM2B Pw. Xandy Bear here

Dictating from the top of the couch pillows upstairs since the heslave's lap isn't available since he's Hoover Floormating the family room floor.  SOME uncivilized hound peed down there.  I won't mention any names(Huggie Bear) but whoowee...if you get my drift.  Anyway, back to the impawtent stuff.  We are THISCLOSE to going live with my, "We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends Boardwaddle 2009 Woofle".  Auntie Bonnie has done a fantastic job putting the web page together and if I do say so myself it is utterly FABULOUS!!  Utterly basset craptacular!!!  My next post should have the link and all the ticket details.  Would you like a few more hints about the items?  Did I tell you Auntie Sandra is doing another beautiful basset hound painting this year...shhhh...it's almost done, oh, and  I have commanded the blondeslave to make another quilted stuffed hound from my Pw. Xandy Bear Collection?  Not to brag but the one in the Pawction last year went for $250.  Let's see Auntie Amanda has donated a very cute "Attitude " leash-what hound doesn't have an attitude?  Auntie Angelika has donated one of her adorable basset hound beds.  We have a beautiful handknit shoulder bag with a basset that also comes with a matching coin purse and cosmetic bag by Auntie Barbare Auguadro, we have a beautiful matching necklace and earring set from Auntie Dottie, a freehand engraved business card, credit card holder from Auntie Ingrid, a lovely Braciano evening back with a crystal clasp the blondeslave found, a beautiful quilted basset head study that could be a wall hanging or table topper the blondeslave won in a raffle-if you recognize this and come forward we will add your name to the web page as artist.  We have Auntie Barbara's gorgeous embroidered basset hound throw that was part of our SP gift from Auntie Barbara.  It was too beautiful to use-the blondeslave kept moving it from one houndproof spot to another until I told her to either give it to moi or put it in the Woofle.  We have a very special copy of Paws for Mrs. Claus signed by Aunti Janis and pawtographed by Newman D.  Oh gosh what else-I don't want to forget anything.  Let's see we have a Brudder Elwood book pawtographed by the Brudder himself.  We have a beautiful Vintage copy of Sasha  the Silly signed by Marjorie Weinmann Sharmat.  Oh dear I think I may swoon from exhaustion..oh yes,  we have a Cawt in the Riptide Ob Luv tote AND a Llewis Big Book of Words tote with Missy Johnson's artwork...drumroll please...pawtographed by Nigel and Llewis.  Seriously...momperson watched to authenticate the pawing.  The boys are still walking around making pawprints on the floor.  Oh...wait...I don't hear the Floormate anymore...oh slaaaave...