[Dailydrool] Jaime and Nelly

Pam Chandler bossmom at intergate.com
Sun Feb 15 09:50:55 PST 2009

On 2/15/09 8:55 AM, "dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org"
<dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org> wrote:

> This is Jaime in Portland, Oregon.?
> ?
> Our precious Nellie has passed to the rainbow bridge early am after a
> relatively short illness.? I never knew her exact age, she is a rescue from
> Suncoast Basset Rescue in Florida.??She is probably about 12-14 the vet
> says .? ?Nyle and I got her in 2001 while in
> FL visiting my son (who now lives with me also).?

Hi Jaime,

I am so sorry that you had to tell your Nellie Good-bye....I know how much
it hurts and can't even imagine your family having to deal with so many
losses.  Every time I see you name, I think of Gentleman Quigley who will
always hold a place in my heart.  You have provided love and a home for some
very special hounds who, I know must have given you comfort in your times of
need.  Please take care of you and your daughter.......

Pam Chandler  (formerly of OBHR)

Bossanova Bassets
http://bossanovabassets.com

President, Shasta Kennel Club