[Dailydrool] CORRECTED ADDRESS

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 15:37:15 PST 2009

WOOOOPS-----Momma Leanne gave me a old address for Annies Vet-

it is: Unicoi hospital for the Animals
??????? 2210 N. Main Street
??????? Erwin, TN? 37650
??????
???????Dr Karen Shelton & Staff

Sorry for the wrong addy and thanks to Lille and Daffodill for the help to get us straight-Momma Leanne is a burning the candle at three ends to help these hounds, she is exhausted!!!
Please send a card or if you need, e-mail me off list with your info and I have some extra's-I will drop one for you-they have gone the extra mile at this clinic to help Annie-

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds