[Dailydrool] I be cold in dem dere partz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 16:40:07 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. We hab a real strange heppinin at me home dis mornin. I tell you allll da storie.
Me Daddy, he git up late, but dat otey,? da Brudder was a snoozin, Elder Clara she already go pee on da floor, so Daddy he be a fussin when he git me out ob me cage. Momma she com on down and look out da winnder and why ebberyfing be white. I go out me dog door, and my hebbins it be cold an da wind a blowin me fur coat, da earflaps a flappin in da wind. I go on out dere in me yard, in dis white stuff. only dis don't look like me yard, where did me grass go, me toys I hab out dere, now dis be drastic. I sniffy. I sniffy again. I gib it nudder shot wif me snooter. I go back to me home. Momma seyz git out dere and go pee.
I gib herez me eyeball lookie.
She seys git on out dere Elwood.
I seyz, Momma it be cold, an fings souf ob da border on da Brudder a freezin. I nebber hab dis heppin. She seyz git out dere and lift dat leg.
I seyz, dis Brudder ain't a goin back out dere, I needz a peter protecter. I fink?me famblie jewels?done froze out dere a draggin in da snow.
Momma seyz Elwood, You only got 1 jewel left git out dere.
Brudder Elwood seys Momma, you done took me dangle downs, I gotz to protect whut I gotz left, me heppy stick ain't heppy wif dis stuff. I needz protecshun.
She gib me dat look dat seyz she done a messin wif me.
Brudder Elwood pee on da patio, escape da freezer burn on me joy stick.
Dis not da way to start me dey.
An Deeba, da Brudder reads dem fings youze sey, we gonna talk bout dis........

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds