[Dailydrool] small world

Sue Pearson suepearson at shadowhome.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 04:08:23 PST 2009

I was just out for a quick wee with Winnie and Fred and this lady with a
mini Daushund came up to me to say hello to the hounds.  It turns out her
daughter who lives in New England (as opposed to this old one where we are)
has a basset and is about to move to Colorado and pick up a new one on the
way.  Mum had told her she had seen me and was told to go out and meet me.
I of course told her about the DD.  This world just gets smaller!

Sue
Winnie
Fred (that was a funny small dog)
John the c at t