[Dailydrool] Nellybelly's turn to ask for some Drool

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 08:24:42 PST 2009

Thanks for the drool for Otis's dental/surgery. He healed up great and
no cancer.
Tomorrow is Nelly's turn. She shakes so bad when we go see Vetlady,
but they are all very good to her there. She has to have yet another
dental -- it's only been 10 months!--and there are some suspicious
lumps, including on her leg, to come off. Any drool will be greatly
appreciated, so that Nelly follows Otis's smooth path.

Annie's progress makes me cheer. The firstgiving is AWESOME. Thanks to
all the wonderful saviors. I am warmed by the humanity of the outrage
over this abuse, and the action to protest.
Otis is still lovesick over his dear valentine Clara. He understands
Nigel's swoon for Sage (but prefers Clara's sexy turn of leg).
Linda, with Otis and Nellybelly