[Dailydrool] Nellybelly's turn to ask for some Drool

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Feb 17 14:20:29 PST 2009

Dear Linda, Otis and Nellybelly,

I want to thank you for your kind words.  I know that Tucker is free of pain and struggles and that comforts me.  I never realize how many little things one does for their babies that bring the memories flooding back.

We are sending Nelly much drool and we will keep her in our prayers for a safe recovery and benign harmless lumps.

Give your babies a belly rub and snooter from us.  The Dog House Gang send you a big snooter and hug.
Karen and The Dog House Gang