[Dailydrool] Update on Bo from Hawaii

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 11:36:32 PST 2009

Today Bo is looking much better, definitely on the mend. He ate a normal meal last night and was willing to go on a short walk this morning. Thank yoiu, everyone, for your support. Both Bo and Harley are extremely clingy and velcro-ish here so far, but I suspect that is because we are all living in an empty house with no furniture except two air mattresses (which are surprisingly comfortable for two slaves and two bassets). I am expecting that the boys will feel more comfortable after our old familiar furniture arrives sometime next week.