[Dailydrool] Tucker and Basil

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 17:09:39 PST 2009

Gentle hugs and snooter kisses to Karen tonight to help ease the pain of
Tucker going to the bridge. We are so sorry and the "Ratboyz" are sending
healing drool to help you heal. We are so sorry.

To Esther and your new little man, we send all the best wishes in the world
to you, and the "Ratboyz" want you to know you are a special angel for
rescuing  this senior guy. We love seniors around our house. I suspect he is in for a
lot  of TLC with you. He's a lucky fella!

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)
Elvis Ray (the Wild  Child)